Reduce your CO2 costs: The BG-CO2 timer allows you to control when CO2 is released by establishing specific start and stop times. It enables you to set up two start and end times to release CO2 each day.
• Control the release of CO2 to coincide with times of mosquito activity.
• Reduce the CO2 consumption up to 75%.
• Extend the longevity of your CO2 bottle and decrease your costs.
• One BG-CO2 timer can manage several traps simultaneously.
• It can be used with all existing traps and runs off of a 9 V battery (a battery lasts up to nine months).
• The BG-CO2 timer is placed between the CO2 tank and the mosquito trap(s). Up to five traps can be connected to a single timer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
What's the difference between BG-Mosquitaire and BG-Sentinel?
There is no difference concerning the catching rate, but only in the construction. They use the same patented technology and the same electrical components. The BG-Sentinel is our original trap that is designed for scientists and researchers to monitor mosquito populations. It is made out of a light and easily transportable material. The BG-Mosquitaire is designed for Home & Office backyard, patio & terrace.
What's the difference between BG-Mosquitaire and BG-Mosquitaire CO2?
The BG-Mosquitaire (without CO2) only catch tiger mosquitoes (Aedes albopictus, Aedes aegypti). The CO2 versions attract all kinds of species (e.g., Culex). The CO2 version provide a higher catching rate regarding tiger mosquitoes too.
Look at our FAQ Frequently Asked Questions page too:
Returns and Refunds Policy for Biogents Products
Thank you for shopping your Biogents product(s) at Luxebackyard.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- the product was purchased in the last 30 days
- you have the receipt or proof of purchase
- you kept the box(es)
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
To obtain a return label, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
Only the trap(s) or accessories price will be refunded (Opened attractant excluded, $15 deducted from the refund).
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
Sale items can be refunded.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org