The BG-CO2 timer allows you to optimize the operation of your Biogents BG-Mosquitaire mosquito trap with CO2. Thanks to this specialized programmer, you can reduce the CO2 emissions of your trap during the phases of mosquito activity. You can program two-time slots for CO2 emissions. To carry out effective programming, we recommend that you identify the periods of mosquito activity beforehand. These periods may vary depending on the location of your mosquito trap.
Reduce your CO2costs: The BG-CO2timer allows you to control when CO2is released by establishing specific start and stop times. It enables you to set up two start and end times to release CO2each day.
• Control the release of CO2to coincide with times of mosquito activity.
• Reduce the CO2consumption up to 75%.
• Extend the longevity of your CO2bottle and decrease your costs.
• One BG-CO2timer can manage several traps simultaneously.
• It can be used with all existing traps and runs off of a 9 V battery (a battery lasts up to nine months).
• The BG-CO2timer is placed between the CO2tank and the mosquito trap(s). Up to five traps can be connected to a single timer.
What's the difference between BG-Mosquitaire and BG-Sentinel?
There is no difference concerning the catching rate, but only in the construction. They use the same patented technology and the same electrical components. The BG-Sentinel is our original trap that is designed for scientists and researchers to monitor mosquito populations. It is made out of a light and easily transportable material. The BG-Mosquitaire isdesigned for Home & Office backyard, patio & terrace.
What's the difference between BG-Mosquitaire and BG-Mosquitaire CO2?
The BG-Mosquitaire (without CO2) only catch tiger mosquitoes (Aedes albopictus, Aedes aegypti). The CO2 versionsattract all kinds of species (e.g., Culex). The CO2 version provide a higher catching rate regarding tiger mosquitoes too.
Look at our FAQ Frequently Asked Questions page too: