Great reasons to buy from us:
Free shipping on most orders
100% price match
100% Satisfaction guarantee!
These patent-pending industrial-grade suction cups will always stay up until you decide to take them down. They can hold the Sleepout Curtain either vertically or horizontally. The suction cups are designed with a sloped shape to eliminate light bleeds from the top of the curtain, and won’t damage your windows.
Installing on an extra wide window, bay window, or window with a middle windowpane? We recommend purchasing some extra suction cups to help create total darkness!
HOW IT WORKS
1. Lock on the suction cups.
Sleepout's industrial-strength suction cups lock directly onto glass and stay up until you take them down. You can install them at any width, use extras for bay windows or extra wide windows, and they will stand the test of time.
2. Press the curtain to the cups.
Press the fastener strip along the curtain to the suction cups at the perfect width for your window. The Sleepout Curtain fits under regular blinds or curtains, or on its own! Easiest install ever!
3. Block light bleeds.
Adjust the curtain to stop light from
coming in the gaps! Pick up a pack of proprietary, re-usable Sleepout Pads to block out light bleeds! They stick to all surfaces (including wood, painted drywall, and even fabric!) and won't damage windows or walls.
Each Sleepout Curtain comes with:
• Certified thermal-insulating 100% blackout fabric. Charcoal grey with ecru cotton flocking and soft microfibre finish.
• OEKO-TEX®, SGS®, and Greenguard® certified quality, non-toxic and free from harmful substances.
• 2 BPA-free industrial-strength suction cups with strong reliable fastener strips.
• Durable carrying bag with duffel straps and reinforced zipper.
• Each curtain measures 52” x 76" (about 4.5 x 6.5 feet).
• Modular design that adjusts to fit different window sizes.
• Installs vertically or horizontally.
• In carrying bag: 14.5" x 5" x 5" (about the size of a large book).
• Weight: 1.95 lbs (0.88 kg).
Finish | Edge/Power and Data Ports?/Size